Transmission roller chain- 28A-1/140-1 short pitch roller chain Dimensions
Short pitch transmission Chains Specifications
|DIN/ISOChain No.||ANSI Chian No||Pitch(mm)||Roller diameter(mm)||Width between inner plates(mm)||Pin diameter(mm)||Innter Plate depth(mm)||Plate thickness (mm)||Innter Plate depth(mm)||Min pin length (mm)||Max pin length (mm)||Tensile strengthonly pin hardened
|Weight per meter kg/m|
The products are made of high quality alloy steel production. The plates are punched and squeezed bores by precision technology. The pin, bush, roller are machined by high-efficiency automatic equipment and automatic grinding equipment, then through heat treatment of carburization, carbon and nitrogen protection mesh belt furnace, surface blasting process etc. Assembled precision by Internal hole position, spin riveted by pressure to ensure the performance of the entire chain.
* Standard roller chain
* OEM roller chain
√ Strong Ultimate tensile strength
√ Perfect surface treatment
ISO9001: 2015 and GB/T24001-2016 / ISO14001: 2015.
√Durable, Robust and Reliable
√Bad condition resistance
√Lower weight–high speed
√Oil and Gas
√Technology and Science
Plastic bag+Neutral box +Plywood box
* roller chains based on the requirements of ANSI B29.1
stainless steel conveyor roller chain hollow pin
* Roller chain cStandard single-strand roller chain, standardized by ASME, is an assembly of alternating pin links and roller links. The distance between pin centers is called the pitch. The pitch is what categorizes the size of the chain. The larger the pitch, the higher the load rating. Chains with small pitches carry smaller loads, operate more quietly, and at higher speeds. Multi-strand, small-pitch roller chains are a good solution for high-load, high-speed applications.omponents are shot peened for greater fatigue resistance
* available with single strand roller chain,double strand roller chain,triple strand roller chain,four strand roller chain
* material used for roller chain 40mn
* heat treatment and special surface treatments are available on request
EPT ansi transmission chains and sprockets are widely used in Agriculture,Printing,Chemical,Food and Beverage,General Machinery,Oil and Gas,Packaging and Logistics,Paper Industry,Textile industry,Woodeworking Machinery and so on.
The biggest characteristic is that the chains can be customized in different standard and materials according to your requirements. MadOur company pays particular attention to customers’ needs, listening to the specific requirements of each customer and guaranteeing total satisfaction.e from the steel and the up-to-date skills as well as precision procedures, the high quality roller chain can withstand strong pressure and high temperature.