Roller Chain Sprocket – American Standard Series – 25 roller chain sprocket dimensions
Ansi Roller Chain Sprockets Specifications
|CHAIN SPROCKET||inch||ROLLER CHAIN||inch|
|Tooth Width B1||0.110″||Chain Pitch||1/4″|
|Hub Configuration||B||Roller Dia||0.130″|
|Tooth Width B2||Chain Number||25|
|Tooth Width B3||Number of Chain Rows||1-2-3|
|Number of Teeth||9-72 Z|
|Hardened Teeth||Up to customer|
|Black Oxide||Up to customer|
|Bore Type||Stock Bore|
|Min bore size||1/4||Max bore size||1 3/8|
EPTS are able to provide high quality standard chain and sprocket,
include 25 chain sprocket (1/4 inch chain sprocket).
25 tooth sprocket 25 chain.
30 tooth sprocket 25 chain.
60 tooth sprocket 25 chain.
72 tooth sprocket 25 chain…
ISO9001: 2015 and GB/T24001-2016 / ISO14001: 2015.
√ Corrosion resistance
√ Durable, robust and reliable
√ Bad condition resistance
* roller chains based on the requirements of ANSI 25Our large inventory levels on zinc plated, solid steel shaft collars assure prompt satisfaction of any size requirement. Unplated, black-oxide and stainless steel solid collars are readily available. Black-oxide steel clamp type collars are similarly stocked for unbeatable service. Mounted bearing and linear bearing orders are regularly shipped within 24 hours and our turn-around time on cut-to-length linear shafting will exceed your expectations.
* all sprockets with pilot bore
* available with type A platewheels,single strand roller chain sprockets,double roller chain sprockets,triple roller chain sprockets,four strand roller chain sprocket
* material used for chain sprocket carbon steel 1040, c45
* heat treatment and special surface treatments are available on request:
black oxide sprocket with teeth hard
EPT ansi transmission chains and sprockets are widely used in Agriculture,Printing,Chemical,Food and Beverage,General Machinery,Oil and Gas,Packaging and Logistics,Paper Industry,Textile industry,Woodeworking Machinery and so on.
The biggest characteristic is that the sprockets can be customized in different standard and materials according to your requirements. Made from the steel and the up-to-date skills as well as precision procedures, the high quality sprockets can withstand strong pressure and high temperature.
American Standard sprocket