|Chainsaw Chain For 16 Inch Chain Saw Bar Pitch 3/8 Inch Gauge 0.05 Inch 56 Drive Rod For Electric Saw
|Small order can be accepted
|Sample: Within 2-3days Production:15-20 days 30days for OEM
|Port of delivery:
|T/T,L/C, Paypal ,Western Union,
Send by Express – Swift delivery ( 4-7 working days) and we can get you a special price Shippment:
UPS,TNT,DHL,Chian post,EMS,FedEx ,etc.
|Send by Air: Arrive at destination Airport fast then need you to pick it up
Ship by Sea: Low shipping cost and slow delivery (15-30 days depends). Suitable for large quantity and
|Carton or wooden pallet, as your requirement
|100,000 pcs chainsaw chain per month
Pitch – Measurement between 3 rivets divided by 2 = 3/8 pitch
Gauge – Measurement between the rails on the guide bar = 1.3mm (0.050″)
Drive Link – The number of links that sit in the guide bar
Fit for:Generic(According to gauge, pitch, the number of drive links of you old chain)
Ideal for professional users in demanding conditions
Durable, high-performance and low vibration chain
1.Q:Can I get some samples?
A:We are honored to offer you samples for quality check.
2.Q: Do you have the products in stock?
A:Yes , We have sample for several models now could supply to you.
3.Q: What’s the delivery time?/span>
A:It usually takes about 30 days to produce an order from MOQ to 20FT container. But the exact delivery time might be different for different orders or at different time.
4.Q:Can I mix different models in one container?
A:Yes, different models can be mixed in one container, but the quantity of each model should not be less than MOQ.
5.Q:How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A:Quality is priority. TEAMMAX.People always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before it’s packed for shipment.
6.Q:What are your warranty terms?
A:We offer different warranty time for different products. Please contact with us for detailed warranty terms.
7.Q:What’s the payment you accept ?
A: As usual our payment is 30%T/T as deposit and 70%T/T seen the copy of B/L. But we could also accept the payment such as L/C , Or PayPal .
|Totally 68cenimo Which Imported From Germany
Can a drive chain be used in a material handling or warehouse automation system?
Yes, a drive chain can be used in material handling and warehouse automation systems where reliable and efficient power transmission is required. Here is a detailed explanation:
In material handling and warehouse automation systems, various types of equipment and conveyors are used to move, lift, and transport goods and materials. Drive chains offer several advantages in these applications:
- High Load Capacity: Drive chains are known for their high load-carrying capacity, making them suitable for handling heavy loads in material handling and warehouse automation. They can effectively transmit power to drive mechanisms involved in lifting, conveying, and positioning materials.
- Precise Power Transmission: Drive chains provide precise power transmission, ensuring accurate and synchronized movement of the conveyor systems and equipment. This allows for reliable and efficient material handling processes, precise positioning, and synchronized operation in automated systems.
- Durability and Reliability: Material handling and warehouse environments can be demanding, with continuous operation, heavy loads, and variable conditions. Drive chains are designed to withstand these challenging environments, providing durability, resistance to wear, and long service life, even in high-demand applications.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Drive chains offer flexibility and adaptability in designing and configuring material handling and warehouse automation systems. They can be easily integrated into different conveyor types, such as roller conveyors, chain conveyors, or overhead conveyors, allowing for smooth and efficient material flow within the warehouse or production facility.
- Compatibility with Auxiliary Components: Drive chains can be easily combined with auxiliary components commonly used in material handling systems, such as tensioners, guides, sprockets, and bearings. This ensures reliable and efficient power transmission throughout the entire system and facilitates easy maintenance and replacement when necessary.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Drive chains offer a cost-effective solution for power transmission in material handling and warehouse automation systems. They have a long service life, reduced maintenance requirements, and lower replacement costs compared to some alternative power transmission systems.
It is important to consider the specific requirements of the material handling or warehouse automation system when selecting a drive chain. Factors such as load capacity, speed, environmental conditions, and maintenance considerations should be taken into account.
Regular maintenance, including inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment, is crucial to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the drive chain in material handling and warehouse automation applications.
By utilizing drive chains in material handling and warehouse automation systems, operators can benefit from high load capacity, precise power transmission, durability, adaptability, and cost-effectiveness, contributing to efficient and reliable material handling processes and warehouse operations.
Can a drive chain be used in a mining or construction application?
Yes, a drive chain can be used in mining and construction applications, where reliable power transmission and durability are essential. Here is a detailed explanation:
In mining and construction, heavy machinery and equipment are commonly used to perform tasks such as excavating, hauling, and material handling. Drive chains offer several advantages in these demanding applications:
- High Load Capacity: Drive chains are known for their high load-carrying capacity, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications commonly found in mining and construction. They can handle the significant forces and loads associated with excavators, cranes, bulldozers, and other machinery.
- Durability and Reliability: Mining and construction environments are challenging, with conditions such as dust, dirt, vibrations, and extreme temperatures. Drive chains are designed to withstand these harsh conditions and provide reliable and durable power transmission even in rugged and demanding operating environments.
- Resistance to Wear and Fatigue: Drive chains are manufactured from materials and coatings that offer excellent resistance to wear, fatigue, and corrosion. This ensures a longer service life, reducing the frequency of replacements and minimizing downtime for maintenance.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Drive chains can be customized to fit specific mining and construction applications. They are available in various sizes, pitches, and materials to accommodate different loads, speeds, and environmental conditions.
- Suitable for Variable Speeds and Torques: Drive chains can handle variable speeds and torques, allowing them to adapt to different operational requirements in mining and construction equipment. They can efficiently transmit power and withstand sudden changes in loads and torque.
- Compatibility with Attachments: Drive chains can be equipped with attachments or customized to accommodate specific attachments used in mining and construction machinery. These attachments, such as buckets, rippers, or lifting arms, can be securely connected to the chain, enabling efficient material handling or specialized tasks.
It is important to select the appropriate drive chain type, size, and material based on the specific requirements of the mining or construction application. Regular maintenance, including inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment, is crucial to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the drive chain in these demanding environments.
By utilizing drive chains in mining and construction applications, operators can benefit from reliable power transmission, durability, and the ability to withstand the challenging conditions encountered in these industries.
What are the safety considerations when working with a drive chain?
Working with a drive chain requires proper safety precautions to ensure the well-being of individuals and the safe operation of machinery. Here are some important safety considerations:
- 1. Protective Equipment: Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, safety glasses, and protective clothing when working with a drive chain. This helps protect against potential hazards like pinch points, flying debris, or contact with lubricants.
- 2. Lockout/Tagout: Prior to performing any maintenance or repair tasks involving the drive chain, follow lockout/tagout procedures to de-energize and isolate the machinery. This ensures that unexpected energization or movement of the chain does not occur, preventing accidents or injuries.
- 3. Machine Guarding: Ensure that drive chains are adequately guarded with appropriate covers or enclosures to prevent accidental contact with moving parts. Proper machine guarding helps minimize the risk of entanglement or injury caused by the drive chain.
- 4. Maintain Proper Tension: Maintain the proper tension of the drive chain to prevent excessive slack or tightness, which can lead to chain derailment, sudden movement, or component failure. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for tension adjustment and ensure it is performed safely.
- 5. Proper Training and Procedures: Ensure that individuals working with drive chains are properly trained on their safe operation, maintenance, and any specific hazards associated with the machinery or equipment. Establish and follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) for tasks involving the drive chain.
- 6. Regular Inspections: Regularly inspect the drive chain for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Promptly address any issues identified during inspections to prevent potential accidents or equipment failure.
- 7. Maintenance and Lubrication: Follow proper maintenance procedures and lubrication guidelines to ensure the drive chain operates smoothly and efficiently. Use appropriate lubricants and handle them safely to minimize the risk of slips, falls, or contact with hazardous substances.
- 8. Safe Lifting and Handling: When handling or lifting heavy drive chain components, use proper lifting techniques and equipment to prevent strain or injuries. Avoid placing yourself or others in positions that could be caught or crushed by the chain or associated machinery.
By adhering to these safety considerations and incorporating them into workplace practices, the risks associated with working with a drive chain can be minimized, promoting a safe and secure working environment.
editor by CX 2023-11-17