Heavy duty series roller chain – 08AH, 10AH, 12AH,16AH:
A. Our Services
1. Any of your kind inquiry roller chain would be replied within 24 hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced sales staffs will reply all your concerns in fluent English.
3. OEM services are available with us, our professional designer would make your private idea into being.
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
5. Delivery by air mail or ship for your orders.
6. With years of manufacture and promotion experience in global market, brings you profit and great success!
B. Technique Parameter
C. Company show & Product process
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1991 with trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. what is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 45 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in low season for some items (during May to July), and 65 days during new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
4. Do you attend any Show?
We attend Hannover show in Germany, NMW in Austrilia, Canton fair, PTC, in China and many other special furniture shows.
5. Do you have any instant chat ?
Can a conveyor chain be used in cleanroom environments?
Yes, conveyor chains can be used in cleanroom environments with proper selection and design considerations. Cleanroom environments require stringent control of airborne particles, such as dust, microbes, and contaminants, to maintain high levels of cleanliness. Here are some factors to consider when using a conveyor chain in a cleanroom:
1. Material Selection:
– Choose a conveyor chain made from materials that are compatible with cleanroom requirements. Stainless steel, plastic, or special coatings are commonly used for their clean and non-contaminating properties.
– Avoid materials that generate excessive particles or contaminants, such as certain types of lubricants or chain coatings.
2. Design Considerations:
– Design the conveyor chain system to minimize particle generation. This includes smooth surfaces, rounded edges, and avoiding areas that can trap or accumulate particles.
– Use sealed or enclosed chain designs to prevent the release of lubricants or contaminants.
– Consider the integration of additional features, such as covers or guards, to further protect the chain and prevent particle ingress.
3. Cleaning and Maintenance:
– Establish a cleaning and maintenance protocol specific to the cleanroom environment. This may include regular cleaning and sanitization procedures to maintain cleanliness standards.
– Use cleaning agents and procedures that are approved for cleanroom use and do not introduce contaminants.
– Regularly inspect the conveyor chain system for any signs of wear, damage, or contamination. Promptly address any issues to ensure the chain’s reliability and cleanliness.
4. Compliance with Cleanroom Standards:
– Ensure that the conveyor chain system meets the cleanliness and particle generation requirements of the specific cleanroom standards or classifications in which it will be used.
– Comply with relevant industry guidelines and regulations, such as ISO standards, when selecting and using conveyor chains in cleanroom environments.
By considering these factors and implementing proper material selection, design considerations, cleaning protocols, and compliance with cleanroom standards, a conveyor chain can be effectively used in cleanroom environments while maintaining the required cleanliness levels.
What are the benefits of using a roller conveyor chain?
A roller conveyor chain offers several advantages in material handling and transportation applications. Here are some of the benefits:
1. Efficient transportation: Roller conveyor chains are designed to smoothly and efficiently transport various types of goods and materials. The rollers provide low-friction movement, reducing the effort required to move the load along the conveyor.
2. Versatility: Roller conveyor chains are versatile and can handle a wide range of products, from small and lightweight items to heavy and bulky loads. They are commonly used in industries such as manufacturing, distribution, logistics, and warehouses.
3. Durability: Roller conveyor chains are typically made from robust materials such as steel, which provides excellent durability and longevity. They can withstand heavy loads, repetitive use, and harsh working environments.
4. Flexibility: Roller conveyor chains can be configured in various layouts to accommodate different space requirements and material flow patterns. They can be straight, curved, inclined, or declined to optimize the flow of goods within the facility.
5. Easy accumulation: Roller conveyor chains allow for efficient accumulation of products without causing damage or jamming. The rollers can be designed with specific spacing and configurations to enable controlled accumulation and release of items along the conveyor line.
6. Minimal maintenance: With proper maintenance and lubrication, roller conveyor chains require minimal upkeep. The design of the chain and rollers reduces the accumulation of debris, making them easier to clean and maintain.
7. Smooth and quiet operation: The use of rollers in the conveyor chain ensures smooth and quiet operation, reducing noise levels in the workplace. This creates a more comfortable and productive working environment.
8. Enhanced safety: Roller conveyor chains are designed with safety in mind. They can be equipped with various safety features such as guards, sensors, and emergency stop mechanisms to ensure the well-being of operators and prevent accidents.
By utilizing a roller conveyor chain, businesses can benefit from improved efficiency, increased durability, flexibility in material handling, and enhanced safety in their operations.
What is a conveyor chain and how does it work?
A conveyor chain is a type of mechanical chain specifically designed for use in conveyor systems. It is composed of a series of interconnected links that form a continuous chain loop. The links are typically made of metal and are joined together through pins or other connecting elements.
Conveyor chains work by transferring power and motion from the driving mechanism, such as a motor or sprocket, to the conveyor system to move materials or products along a predetermined path. The chain is placed on a track or guide rails, and as it moves, it carries the load placed on it.
The operation of a conveyor chain involves the following steps:
- Power transmission:
The driving mechanism transfers rotational power to the conveyor chain, typically through a motor and sprockets. The motor provides the necessary torque to drive the chain.
- Traction and motion:
As the driving mechanism rotates the sprockets, the teeth of the sprockets engage with the links of the conveyor chain. This interaction creates traction, causing the chain to move along the desired path.
- Load carrying:
The load to be transported is placed on the conveyor chain. The load can be in the form of products, materials, or other items. As the chain moves, it carries the load along the conveyor system, allowing for efficient transportation or handling.
- Support and guidance:
The conveyor chain is supported and guided by various components, such as guide rails, rollers, or wear strips. These components ensure the proper alignment and smooth movement of the chain along the conveyor system.
Conveyor chains are commonly used in industries such as manufacturing, logistics, packaging, and material handling. They offer a reliable and efficient method for moving products or materials in a controlled and automated manner.
editor by CX 2023-11-17