Hollow Pin Conveyor Chains (MC Series)
Chain No.: MC28, MC56, MC112, MC224
Pitch: 63.0 to 160.0 mm
For Free Samples
We look CHINAMFG to receiving your enquires soon.
Conveyor chain is used for conveyor products from 1 place to another place e. X for the lumber, we supply good quality Conveyor chain, such as: 81X, 81XH, 81XHH, 81XHS, 500R and so on, if you have special demand we also could develop it for you.
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou CHINAMFG Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction at which includes our latest product line.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CHINAMFG receipt of your detailed requirements.
|According to Your Demand
What are the advantages of using a modular transmission chain?
A modular transmission chain offers several advantages in various applications. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Flexibility: Modular transmission chains are designed with interchangeable components, allowing for easy customization and adaptability. The modular nature of these chains enables quick assembly and disassembly, making them ideal for applications that require frequent adjustments or modifications.
2. Easy Maintenance: Modular chains often have removable pins or links, which simplifies maintenance tasks such as cleaning, lubrication, and inspection. This feature reduces downtime and facilitates routine maintenance, contributing to improved overall equipment efficiency.
3. Enhanced Versatility: With modular chains, it’s possible to add or remove chain links, adjust chain length, or replace specific sections without replacing the entire chain. This versatility enables equipment designers and operators to accommodate changing needs, optimize performance, and reduce costs.
4. Reduced Inventory: The use of modular chains can minimize the need for stocking multiple chain sizes and types. Since modular chains offer flexibility and adjustability, a smaller inventory of chain components can be sufficient to meet various application requirements.
5. Cost-Effective: Modular transmission chains can provide cost savings in terms of maintenance, inventory management, and equipment adaptation. By minimizing downtime, simplifying maintenance tasks, and reducing the need for extensive spare parts, modular chains contribute to overall cost efficiency.
6. Improved Reliability: Modular chains are engineered to deliver reliable performance and withstand demanding operating conditions. The precision design and high-quality materials used in modular chains enhance their resistance to wear, fatigue, and shock loads, resulting in improved equipment reliability and longevity.
7. Customization Options: Manufacturers often offer a range of modular chain accessories, including attachments, guides, and specialized components, allowing for further customization to meet specific application requirements. This enables equipment designers to optimize performance and functionality.
Overall, the advantages of using a modular transmission chain include flexibility, easy maintenance, enhanced versatility, reduced inventory, cost-effectiveness, improved reliability, and customization options. These benefits make modular chains a preferred choice in many industries and applications where adaptability, efficiency, and performance are crucial.
How does the speed of rotation affect the choice of transmission chain?
The speed of rotation is an important factor to consider when selecting a transmission chain for a specific application. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Fatigue and Wear: The speed of rotation directly affects the fatigue and wear characteristics of a transmission chain. Higher rotational speeds result in increased cyclic loading and wear on the chain’s components. Therefore, it is crucial to choose a chain that is designed to handle the anticipated speed and associated fatigue stresses.
2. Lubrication and Cooling: Faster rotational speeds generate more heat due to friction between the chain and the sprockets. Adequate lubrication is essential to minimize friction, reduce heat buildup, and maintain the chain’s performance and longevity. Additionally, some high-speed applications may require additional cooling mechanisms to dissipate heat effectively.
3. Centrifugal Forces: As the rotational speed increases, centrifugal forces become more significant. These forces can affect the chain’s stability, tension, and overall performance. Chains designed for high-speed applications are engineered to withstand the increased centrifugal forces and maintain proper tension during operation.
4. Dynamic Balance: High-speed rotation may introduce dynamic imbalances in the transmission system, leading to vibrations and decreased system efficiency. Special attention should be given to selecting a transmission chain with proper dynamic balance characteristics to minimize vibrations and ensure smooth operation.
5. Material and Design: Chains for high-speed applications often require specific materials and design features to accommodate the increased rotational forces and maintain reliability. High-strength alloys, precise manufacturing tolerances, and advanced surface treatments may be employed to enhance the chain’s performance and durability at high speeds.
When selecting a transmission chain, it is crucial to consider the manufacturer’s recommendations and specifications regarding maximum allowable speeds. Factors such as the application’s operational requirements, anticipated rotational speed, load, and environmental conditions should all be taken into account to ensure the chosen chain is suitable for the specific high-speed application.
What are the different types of transmission chains available?
There are several types of transmission chains available, each designed to suit specific applications and operating conditions. Here are some common types:
- Roller Chains: Roller chains are the most widely used type of transmission chains. They consist of inner and outer plates, pins, bushings, and rollers. The rollers help reduce friction and facilitate smooth motion.
- Silent Chains: Silent chains, also known as inverted-tooth chains or toothed chains, feature special tooth profiles that engage with corresponding sprockets. They are designed to minimize noise and vibration, making them suitable for applications requiring quiet operation.
- Leaf Chains: Leaf chains are constructed with interlocking links made of flat steel plates. They are known for their high tensile strength and resistance to fatigue, making them suitable for heavy-duty and high-load applications.
- Timing Chains: Timing chains are used in engines to synchronize the rotation of the camshaft and crankshaft. They have precise tooth profiles that engage with timing sprockets, ensuring accurate timing and efficient engine performance.
- Engineered Steel Chains: Engineered steel chains are highly specialized chains designed for specific industries and applications. They are often used in demanding environments such as mining, forestry, and material handling.
- Plastic Chains: Plastic chains are made of high-strength plastic materials, such as acetal or nylon. They offer benefits like corrosion resistance, lightweight design, and low noise operation. They are commonly used in food processing, packaging, and other industries with strict hygiene requirements.
These are just a few examples of transmission chain types. Depending on the specific application, there may be other specialized chains available to meet the unique requirements of different industries and machinery.
How do roller chains differ from other types of transmission chains?
Roller chains, also known as roller link chains, are a commonly used type of transmission chain that distinguishes itself from other chains in several ways:
- Design: Roller chains consist of inner and outer plates, pins, bushings, and rollers. The rollers, which are free to rotate, help reduce friction and wear, resulting in smoother and more efficient power transmission.
- Wide Application: Roller chains are versatile and widely used in various industries, including automotive, industrial machinery, agricultural equipment, and conveyor systems.
- High Load Capacity: Roller chains are designed to withstand high loads and offer excellent tensile strength, making them suitable for applications that require heavy-duty performance.
- Efficiency: Roller chains are known for their high efficiency in transmitting power. The roller design minimizes friction, resulting in less energy loss and improved overall efficiency.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Roller chains are relatively cost-effective compared to some other specialized transmission chains, making them a popular choice in many applications.
While roller chains have their advantages, it’s important to note that different types of transmission chains may be more suitable for specific applications. Factors such as load capacity, speed, noise level, and environmental conditions should be considered when selecting the appropriate transmission chain for a particular application.
editor by CX 2023-11-27