1045Stainless Steel Motorcycle Parts Chain sprocket kit CG/TITAN/TMX/ITALIKA!
Can do as per your requirements and specifications!
Our motorcycle chain kit,made by number 45 stainless steel,with chain,small sprocket,big sprocket,or with your requirement of sprocket bolt or not,has the feature of high anti-temperature and anti-heat. Model CG,is 1 of the most popular model in many countries,since 2001s,we have worked in this model for more than 17yrs. We understand every single features of this chain set.
More motorcycle parts we can supply!
|Motorcycle parts we can supply
|Cylinder head,Cylinder kit(Piston),Valve set,Arm rocker,Chain set(big sprocket,small sprocket,chain),Bearing,Clutch assy(clutch gear,clutch plates,clutch cover),Drive plate assy(weighing rollers,ace driven),Transmission assy( transmission belt,transmission,kick shaft,shift lever),Carburetor
|Stator,Stater motor,Ignition coil,Rectifier,CDI,Lock set(lock,cap)
|Brake shoes,Brake disk,Barke pump assy,Fr&Re hub,Front hub iron,Rim,Brake pads,Rubber damper,Speedometer gear,Fuel cock,Speedometer,Turning light,Headlight,Tail light,Mirror,Fr&Re absorber,Horn,Cables(speedometer cable,throttle cable,brake cable),Battery,Battery
|Oil tank,Side cover,Front&Rear fender,Upper handie cover,Medification front cover,Front protector cover,Down cover,Side cover cap,Lnner box fairing
More available parts for: Motorcycle,Atv,Pocket bike,Dirtbike etc
|CG125 CG150 CG200 GY650( 125 150) C70 C90 C100 C110 CUB90 WAVE100 WAVE110 WS110 WAVE125 CB125 CB150 SH125 SH150 TMX125 XRM125 WH125
|3KJ50 BWS MBK YB50 2JA JOG50 CRYPTON110 XC125 Y110 RX115 JY110 YBR125 MAJESTY250 CYGNUS X125 MIO NOUVO JUPITER-MX RXS115
|GN125 GN150 AX100 GS125 AD50 AG50 HJ125 SMASH110
|BC175 KRISS BAJAJ-CT100 BAJAJ-CNG125
|CS125, DS125, XS125/150, DS150, GS150, WS150, ST70, STRADA70, ST90, AT110, ARGENTA110, FT110/125/150, XT110, FORZA150
|BOXER CT100, PULSAR135/150/180/200, DISCOVER125/135, PLATINO100/125
TTP POWER DEVELOPMENT(HangZhou) CO.,LTD was founded in 2001s,which is responsible for the work related to assembly factories,repair shops and after-sales services. We mainly engaged in high-quality motorcycle spare parts exportation. With outstanding brand LPI,RACING BEE,TTP exports large quantity every year to European countries,South American countries,Middle East countries and Southeast Asia countries,etc. We offer different genuine parts for different motorcycle models,motorcycle engine assembly,motorcycle engine parts,motorcycle body parts,motorcycle accessories,also parts for POCKET BIKE,ATV,SCCOTER. With very kinds of variety parts,our clients fond of making long term corporation replationship with us.
The products are in high quality,beautiful design and reasonable price,with support of innovating R&D,the company always focuses on quality of products and services for every important customer and makes it as its whole life purpose.
|Chain and Sprocket Kit
Factors Affecting the Efficiency of a wheel sprocket Setup
Several factors can influence the efficiency of a wheel sprocket system in power transmission and motion control applications. These factors should be carefully considered and optimized to ensure the system’s overall effectiveness and performance:
- 1. Friction: Friction between the wheel, sprocket, and the chain or belt can lead to energy losses. Using high-quality materials and lubrication can help reduce friction and improve efficiency.
- 2. Alignment: Proper alignment between the wheel and the sprocket is critical. Misalignment can cause increased wear, noise, and reduced efficiency. Regular maintenance and alignment checks are essential.
- 3. Tension: The correct tension in the chain or belt is crucial for efficient power transmission. Too loose or too tight tension can lead to performance issues and premature wear.
- 4. Material and Design: The choice of materials for the wheel sprocket, as well as their design, can impact efficiency. High-quality materials and well-engineered components reduce wear and improve overall system performance.
- 5. Load Distribution: Uneven load distribution across the wheel sprocket can lead to localized wear and decreased efficiency. Ensuring proper load distribution helps maintain uniform wear and power transmission.
- 6. Environmental Factors: Harsh environmental conditions, such as dust, moisture, and extreme temperatures, can affect the efficiency of the system. Choosing suitable materials and implementing protective measures can mitigate these effects.
- 7. Maintenance: Regular maintenance, including lubrication, inspection, and timely replacement of worn components, is vital for the long-term efficiency of the system.
- 8. Speed and Torque: The operating speed and torque requirements of the application should be considered when selecting the appropriate wheel sprocket size and specifications.
- 9. Chain or Belt Type: Different types of chains or belts, such as roller chains, silent chains, or toothed belts, have varying efficiencies. Choosing the right type for the specific application is crucial.
- 10. System Integration: The wheel sprocket system should be integrated correctly with other components in the machinery to ensure smooth operation and minimal energy losses.
By carefully considering and optimizing these factors, it is possible to improve the efficiency of the wheel sprocket system, leading to reduced energy consumption, less wear and tear, and overall better performance.
Inspecting a wheel sprocket for Wear and Tear
Regular inspection of the wheel sprocket is essential to ensure their proper functioning and to identify any signs of wear and tear. Here are the steps to inspect a wheel sprocket:
- Visual Inspection: Start by visually examining the wheel sprocket for any visible signs of wear, damage, or deformation. Look for cracks, chips, dents, or any irregularities on the surface of both components.
- Check for Misalignment: Verify that the wheel sprocket are properly aligned with each other. Misalignment can lead to accelerated wear and affect the overall performance of the system.
- Measure Wear: Use calipers or a wear gauge to measure the sprocket’s tooth profile and the wheel’s rolling surface. Compare these measurements with the original specifications to determine if significant wear has occurred.
- Inspect Teeth and Chain Engagement: If the wheel sprocket are part of a chain drive system, closely examine the sprocket teeth and chain engagement. Worn or elongated teeth can cause poor chain engagement and lead to premature failure.
- Lubrication: Check the lubrication of the wheel sprocket. Insufficient or excessive lubrication can cause increased friction, leading to wear and reduced efficiency.
- Bearing Condition: If the wheel is mounted on a shaft with bearings, inspect the bearings for any signs of wear, noise, or rough movement. Properly functioning bearings are crucial for the smooth operation of the system.
- Inspect Mounting Hardware: Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and other mounting hardware are securely tightened. Loose fasteners can cause vibration and misalignment issues.
- Check for Contaminants: Remove any debris, dirt, or foreign particles that may have accumulated on the wheel or sprocket. Contaminants can accelerate wear and damage the components.
- Replacement or Maintenance: Based on the inspection results, determine if any parts need replacement or if maintenance is required. Address any issues promptly to prevent further damage and maintain the system’s performance.
Regularly scheduled inspections and maintenance can help prolong the lifespan of the wheel sprocket assembly, optimize performance, and ensure the safety of the mechanical system.
Can a wheel sprocket System be Used in Bicycles and Other Vehicles?
Yes, a wheel sprocket system is commonly used in bicycles and various other vehicles. In bicycles, the wheel sprocket system is a fundamental part of the drivetrain, which transfers power from the rider’s legs to the wheels, propelling the bicycle forward.
The typical bicycle drivetrain consists of a chain, front sprockets (chainrings), rear sprockets (cassette), and the bicycle’s wheels. When the rider pedals the bicycle, the chain engages with the sprockets, and as a result, the rotational motion from the pedaling is transferred to the rear wheel.
The selection of sprocket sizes (number of teeth on chainrings and cassette) can affect the gear ratio, allowing cyclists to adjust their pedaling effort and speed to suit different terrains and riding conditions. Smaller sprockets provide easier pedaling for climbing steep hills, while larger sprockets offer higher speeds on flat or downhill sections.
Beyond bicycles, the wheel sprocket system is widely used in various other vehicles and machinery to transmit power and control speed. It can be found in motorcycles, mopeds, electric scooters, and even some small electric vehicles. Additionally, the wheel sprocket system is prevalent in industrial machinery, where precise speed control and torque transmission are essential.
The efficiency and reliability of the wheel sprocket system make it a versatile and practical choice for many vehicles and mechanical applications.
editor by CX 2023-11-21