Hollow Pin Conveyor Chains (MC Series)
Chain No.: MC28, MC56, MC112, MC224
Pitch: 63.0 to 160.0 mm
For Free Samples
We look CHINAMFG to receiving your enquires soon.
Conveyor chain is used for conveyor products from 1 place to another place e. X for the lumber, we supply good quality Conveyor chain, such as: 81X, 81XH, 81XHH, 81XHS, 500R and so on, if you have special demand we also could develop it for you.
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou CHINAMFG Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction at which includes our latest product line.
|We Can Produce According to Your Requirements
|All Kinds of You Required
Can transmission chains be used in cleanroom or food processing environments?
Yes, transmission chains can be used in cleanroom or food processing environments, but certain considerations need to be taken into account to ensure compliance with hygiene and cleanliness standards. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
In cleanroom or food processing environments, maintaining strict hygiene and preventing contamination is crucial. Transmission chains used in such environments must meet specific requirements to ensure safe and sanitary operations. Here are some key considerations:
1. Material Selection: Transmission chains used in cleanroom or food processing environments should be made from materials that are resistant to corrosion, chemicals, and food residues. Stainless steel chains are commonly preferred due to their excellent corrosion resistance and hygienic properties.
2. Design: The design of the transmission chain should minimize crevices, dead spaces, and other areas where contaminants can accumulate. Smooth surfaces and rounded edges are preferred to facilitate easy cleaning and prevent the buildup of debris.
3. Lubrication: In cleanroom or food processing environments, it is essential to use food-grade lubricants or self-lubricating chains that do not contaminate the products or the surrounding environment. These lubricants should be suitable for incidental food contact and meet relevant food safety standards.
4. Cleaning and Maintenance: Regular cleaning and maintenance procedures should be established to keep the transmission chains clean and free from contaminants. This may involve using approved cleaning agents and following proper cleaning protocols to ensure effective removal of any residues or contaminants.
5. Compliance with Regulations: Cleanroom and food processing environments are subject to specific regulations and standards, such as FDA regulations, HACCP principles, or GMP guidelines. It is essential to ensure that the transmission chains used comply with these regulations and meet the necessary certifications or approvals.
By selecting transmission chains specifically designed for cleanroom or food processing applications and following proper cleaning and maintenance procedures, it is possible to use transmission chains in these environments without compromising hygiene and safety. Working closely with suppliers or manufacturers experienced in providing solutions for cleanroom or food processing applications can help ensure the right chain selection and adherence to the required standards.
What are the advantages of using a self-cleaning transmission chain?
Using a self-cleaning transmission chain offers several benefits, which are outlined in detail below:
1. Improved Performance: Self-cleaning transmission chains are designed to effectively remove debris, dirt, and contaminants that can accumulate on the chain during operation. By keeping the chain clean, it helps maintain optimal performance and prevents the build-up of debris that can affect the chain’s movement, engagement with sprockets, and overall efficiency.
2. Reduced Maintenance: With a self-cleaning transmission chain, the need for frequent manual cleaning and maintenance is significantly reduced. The chain’s design includes features such as special-shaped plates, curved sidebars, or additional components that actively prevent debris from sticking to the chain or entering its critical areas. This reduces the time and effort required for cleaning and maintenance tasks, resulting in cost savings and improved productivity.
3. Extended Chain Life: The self-cleaning mechanism of these chains helps to prolong their lifespan. By effectively removing debris and preventing the build-up of contaminants, the chain experiences less wear and tear. This leads to reduced chain elongation, minimized internal friction, and decreased risk of premature failure. As a result, the chain’s overall durability and longevity are improved.
4. Enhanced Reliability: Self-cleaning transmission chains contribute to enhanced reliability and consistent performance. The absence of debris build-up ensures smooth engagement with sprockets, preventing chain slippage, jamming, or sudden disruptions in power transmission. The reliable operation of the chain translates to improved uptime, reduced downtime, and increased overall system efficiency.
5. Suitable for Challenging Environments: Industries and applications that operate in environments with high levels of dust, dirt, or other particulate matter benefit greatly from self-cleaning transmission chains. They are commonly used in industries such as agriculture, construction, mining, and material handling, where exposure to challenging environments is prevalent. The self-cleaning feature helps to maintain chain performance and reliability even in these harsh conditions.
It’s important to note that while self-cleaning transmission chains offer significant advantages, regular inspection and maintenance are still necessary to ensure their optimal performance. Monitoring the chain’s condition, applying appropriate lubrication, and addressing any signs of wear or damage are essential for maximizing the benefits of self-cleaning transmission chains and ensuring their long-term reliability.
What is a transmission chain and how does it work?
A transmission chain is a type of mechanical chain used to transmit power between two or more rotating shafts. It consists of a series of interconnected links that engage with toothed sprockets to transfer motion and torque.
In a typical transmission chain system, the chain wraps around two or more sprockets, with one sprocket connected to the input shaft and the other(s) connected to the output shaft(s). As the input shaft rotates, the chain moves along the sprockets, causing the output shaft(s) to rotate at the same speed or different speeds depending on the sprocket sizes.
The functioning of a transmission chain relies on the principle of mechanical power transmission through interlocking links and the engagement between the chain and the sprocket teeth. The chain’s links are designed to fit precisely with the sprocket teeth, ensuring a positive and reliable transfer of power.
As the chain engages with the sprockets, the teeth on the sprockets push against the chain’s rollers or pins, causing the chain to move. This movement transfers rotational motion and torque from the input shaft to the output shaft(s), enabling the transmission of power and facilitating various mechanical operations.
Transmission chains are widely used in various applications such as automotive engines, motorcycles, bicycles, industrial machinery, and power transmission systems. They are valued for their durability, efficiency, and ability to handle high loads and speeds.
editor by CX 2023-11-10